Portwest Nomex Coveralls Distributors in Dubai UAE
Portwest NX51 FR Nomex Coveralls – DuPont Nomex® III A
Nomex IIIA Gold Coverall
Weight: 153 (gsm)
EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1
ATPV 5.4 CAL/CM2 (HAF 60.7%)
FABRIC CONFORMS TO NFPA 2112
The Flame Retardant Coverall TCPWNX51 made with Nomex fabric, which provides the wearer with natural, inherent flame resistance.
Kevlar in the fabric gives outstanding strength, ensuring both durability and life of the garment. Carbon fibre woven
into the fabric gives the garment its inherent anti-static properties.
This also has flame-resistant, industrial wash reflective stripes, multiple pockets, adjustable cuffs and triple stitching.
Nomex® III A. A blend of 93% Nomex® with 5% Kevlar® and 2% antistatic fiber, this innovative fabric helps minimise break-open and expands to form a stable and inert barrier between the fire and skin.
NomexIIIA Fabrics Features
- Excellent flame resistance.
- Light weight and more comfortable.
- No shrinkage and great color fastness.
- Keep stability in the fire or high temperature.
- Turning into charring layer after flame
Additional Nomex® fabric considerations
- Widely used by petroleum, petrochemical, chemical, and utility industries, as well as firefighters
- Inherent thermal protection that cannot be washed away
- Durable and resistant to abrasion, tears, and chemicals
- Meets the NFPA 1975 standard for firefighters’ stationwear
- Meets the ASTM F1506 standard for workers’ apparel as protection from electric arc exposure
- Complies with NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- Complies with NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire
Optional NomexIIIA Fabric
(Fiber Blend: 93% NOMEX +5% KEVLAR +2% P140 carbon fiber)
- 153gsm (4.5 Oz) 100% NomexIIIA
Available Color: Navy, Royal, Orange.
Three Colours Safety Eqpt Trd LLC
Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org